Risk Rating Methodology – Client Risk Assessment – What, Why and How? · free webinar by Sigma Risk & Silo Compliance Systems
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 · 6:00 PM · UK Time · REGISTER NOW
KYC and CDD are among the most commonly known terms in the financial services industry. It is absolutely critical to understand why we need to know our client, what we need to know about our clients, and how to conduct an effective client risk assessment. Why is it important to have a sophisticated risk rating methodology in place and what does a good methodology look like? What are the key pillars of an effective risk rating methodology and how can automation help identify, evaluate and mitigate client risk.
Managing financial crime risk in Pakistan · free webinar by Sigma Risk & International Compliance Association (ICA)
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 · PLAY RECORDING NOW
Sigma Risk and International Compliance Association hosted a webinar focusing on financial crime compliance and regulatory landscape in Pakistan. The webinar consisted upon presentations from globally recognised speakers followed by a panel discussion.
Managing Financial crime in India – best practices & new technologies · free webinar by Sigma Risk & International Compliance Association (ICA)
Tuesday, February 16, 2021 · 11:00 AM · GMT · PLAY RECORDING NOW
Sigma Risk and International Compliance Association are hosting a webinar focusing on financial crime compliance and regulatory landscape in India. The webinar consists upon presentations from globally recognised speakers followed by a panel discussion.
Key Topics for Discussion:
- AML, Financial Crime & regulatory landscape – A global perspective
- What role effective training plays in combating financial crime and what options are available for Indian banking sector
- Understanding financial crime risks within emerging technologies including digital/crypto currencies
- Fast changing regulatory landscape in India and government’s efforts in line with FATF expectations
- ICA & Sigma Risk – Global expertise with local focus in India
International Compliance Association (ICA) Virtual Open Day · Free, Interactive Drop In Event
Thursday, February 18, 2021
Join ICA in February to discover how ICA qualifications and courses can help improve your knowledge, skills and career prospects at this free, interactive event. Have all your questions answered and get help for your next steps from the teaching & learning Support teams.
- ICA’s full range of courses and which course is right for you
- How you study including interactive demonstrations
- The enrolment process and funding options available
- How ICA courses are assessed
- How gaining an internationally recognised qualification can benefit your career prospects
- The 2021 compliance job market and how you can further stand out when looking for new roles