Trade Finance – Challenges and best practices · Webinar by International Compliance Association
Tuesday, September 21, 2021 · 1:00 PM · GMT · Play Recording Now
How can financial institutions get on top of trade finance risk? What controls should be in place to combat trade-based financial crimes? And what role can data analytics play in that fight?
In this webinar, chaired by ICA Vice President Pekka Dare, a panel of TBML experts, including the managing director of Sigma Risk (Aamar Ahmad) will discuss current challenges of – and approaches to – detecting illicit activities in trade finance. This will include best practice insights on how to receive trade transactions and review red flags, as well as guidance on the use of data sets to determine value and volume gaps in commodity trades and to evaluate individual trade transactions for suspicious activity.
ICA Virtual Open Day – Discover how ICA qualifications will improve your knowledge, skills, and professional opportunities.d How? · free Open Day by International Compliance Association
Wednesday, September 8, 2021 · 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM · GMT · Book Now
Whether you’re starting out in your career or looking to underpin your existing experience with a professional qualification, join ICA on 8 September to discover:
- which course is right for you
- the ICA learning experience including interactive demonstrations
- how gaining an internationally recognised qualification can enhance your career.
Get expert Advisors to answer your questions and help you take your next steps. All sessions will be available on-demand after the event to watch at your leisure.
Client AML Risk Assessment · free Webinar by Sigma Risk
Thursday, August 26, 2021 · 6:00 PM · Malta Time · PLAY RECORDING NOW
Join Sigma Risk webinar on 26th August to discover:
- Regulatory expectations around Client AML Risk Assessment (Kurt Lucas & Eric Micallef – MFSA)
- Industry best practices and challenges faced by Maltese compliance sector in design, development and implementation of effective AML Risk Assessment across the industry (Stefan Berry – MACO)
- Key risk parameters to be considered as foundation of building Client AML Risk Assessment Methodology and role of technology to automate and standardise Client AML Risk Assessment (Aamar Ahmad – SIGMA)
Gain insight from expert speakers from Sigma Risk, International Compliance Association, Malta Association of Compliance Officers and Malta Financial Service Authority.
Exclusive Offer: All attendees of the webinar are eligible for discounted prices on every ICA Qualification in Malta.
Risk Rating Methodology – Client Risk Assessment – What, Why and How? · free webinar by Sigma Risk & Silo Compliance Systems
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 · 6:00 PM · UK Time · PLAY RECORDING NOW
KYC and CDD are among the most commonly known terms in the financial services industry. It is absolutely critical to understand why we need to know our client, what we need to know about our clients, and how to conduct an effective client risk assessment. Why is it important to have a sophisticated risk rating methodology in place and what does a good methodology look like? What are the key pillars of an effective risk rating methodology and how can automation help identify, evaluate and mitigate client risk.
Managing financial crime risk in Pakistan · free webinar by Sigma Risk & International Compliance Association (ICA)
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 · PLAY RECORDING NOW
Sigma Risk and International Compliance Association hosted a webinar focusing on financial crime compliance and regulatory landscape in Pakistan. The webinar consisted upon presentations from globally recognised speakers followed by a panel discussion.
Managing Financial crime in India – best practices & new technologies · free webinar by Sigma Risk & International Compliance Association (ICA)
Tuesday, February 16, 2021 · 11:00 AM · GMT · PLAY RECORDING NOW
Sigma Risk and International Compliance Association are hosting a webinar focusing on financial crime compliance and regulatory landscape in India. The webinar consists upon presentations from globally recognised speakers followed by a panel discussion.
Key Topics for Discussion:
- AML, Financial Crime & regulatory landscape – A global perspective
- What role effective training plays in combating financial crime and what options are available for Indian banking sector
- Understanding financial crime risks within emerging technologies including digital/crypto currencies
- Fast changing regulatory landscape in India and government’s efforts in line with FATF expectations
- ICA & Sigma Risk – Global expertise with local focus in India
International Compliance Association (ICA) Virtual Open Day · Free, Interactive Drop In Event
Thursday, February 18, 2021
Join ICA in February to discover how ICA qualifications and courses can help improve your knowledge, skills and career prospects at this free, interactive event. Have all your questions answered and get help for your next steps from the teaching & learning Support teams.
- ICA’s full range of courses and which course is right for you
- How you study including interactive demonstrations
- The enrolment process and funding options available
- How ICA courses are assessed
- How gaining an internationally recognised qualification can benefit your career prospects
- The 2021 compliance job market and how you can further stand out when looking for new roles